Utility Foreman - Florida
Superintendent / Foreman Florida
ONLY ONLINE APPLICATION WILL BE ACCEPTED, OFFICE CLOSED FOR APPLICANTS.
DO NOT COME IN PERSON PLEASE
- Minimum of 5 years underground experience, installing water, sewer, force main, storm drainage
- Valid Florida Driver License
- Minimum of 5 year experience in overseeing all phases of a construction project from initial planning to completion
- Calculate & shoot all elevations as required
- Coordinates projects with subcontractors, suppliers and self-perform work
- Safety must be a priority.
- Have a working knowledge of all required plans and specifications
- Have good communication skills & Leadership skills
- Must be able to do detailed material take-offs
- Pre-planning a must
- Must be detailed oriented
- Manage employees and sub-contractors on job-site
- Oversee/maintain job site safety per OSHA standards - OSHA certificate a plus
The Redland Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Status: Full Time