Superintendent / Foreman (Florida)
Superintendent / Foreman Florida
- Minimum of 5 year experience in overseeing all phases of a construction project from initial planning to completion
- Understands project budgets and productions to lead and manage personal and equipment efficiently
- Coordinates projects with subcontractors, suppliers and self-perform work
- Safety must be a priority.
- Have a working knowledge of all required plans and specifications
- Have good communication skills & Leadership skills
- Must be able to do detailed material take-offs
- Pre-planning a must
- Must be detailed oriented
- Manage employees and sub-contractors on job-site
- Oversee/maintain job site safety per OSHA standards - OSHA certificate a plus
- Valid Florida Driver License
The Redland Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Status: Full Time