- Must have at least 5 yrs. Experience with water, sewer, drainage, mud, concrete and underground construction preferred.
- Able to work safely within Company policy, OSHA and MSHA Standards.
- Bilingual in Spanish preferred
- Honest and dedicated
- Able to follow directions
- Able to shoot grades
- Set up pipe laser
- Able to work overtime if requested with ability to adjust shift schedule with reasonable notification.
- Be permitted to work in the United States (per Federal Law)
- Must have reliable transportation.
The Redland Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Status: Full Time