General Labor / Heavy Equipment Operator
ONLY ONLINE APPLICATION WILL BE ACCEPTED, OFFICE CLOSED FOR APPLICANTS.
DO NOT COME IN PERSON PLEASE
The Redland Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. On the job training available if hired and eligible.
Minimum Hiring Requirements:
- Applicants must have valid Florida Driver License.
- Must have experience working around heavy equipment.
- Able to work OUT OF TOWN
- Experience working with grader crew on ROADWAY and SITE-WORK projects.
- Able to operate roller and do any necessary labor work.
- 5-year construction experience running all Heavy Equipment (Bulldozer, Front End- Loader, Track hoe, Combination, and Roller)
- Bilingual English/Spanish.
- Able to work safely within Company policy, OSHA and MSHA
- Be permitted to work in the United States (per Federal Law)
- Able to work adjusted shifts (AM or PM)
- Able to work overtime.
- Able to follow directions.
- Must be Team Player and work well with others.
Job Status: Full Time