General Labor / Heavy Equipment Operator
ONLY ONLINE APPLICATION WILL BE ACCEPTED, OFFICE CLOSED FOR APPLICANTS.
DO NOT COME IN PERSON PLEASE
Minimum Hiring Requirements:
- Applicants must have valid Florida Driver License.
- Must have experience working as a heavy equipment operator.
- Able to work OUT OF TOWN
- Experience working with grader crew on ROADWAY and SITE-WORK projects.
- Able to operate roller and do any necessary labor work.
- 5-year construction experience running all Heavy Equipment (Bulldozer, Front End- Loader, Track hoe, Combination, and Roller)
- Bilingual English/Spanish.
- Able to work safely within Company policy, OSHA and MSHA
- Be permitted to work in the United States (per Federal Law)
- Able to work adjusted shifts (AM or PM)
- Able to work overtime.
- Able to follow directions.
- Must be Team Player and work well with others.
The Redland Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. On the job training available if hired and eligible.
Job Status: Full Time