Construction Administrator - Florida
The Redland Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. On the job training available if hired and eligible.
The Redland Company is adding a Pre-Construction Admin to their team. This position requires that you have 3-5 years’ experience working in a construction environment handling request for proposals, Ordering Bid Documents, Company Pre qualifications, and assisting with the preparation of bid packages
The person in this position must have experience working with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook. Must be organized, dependable, excellent communication skills and have a strong work ethic.
- Oversee the preparation of bid documents for the estimators.
- Maintain detailed and organized files.
- Work collaboratively with the Estimating Team and Executive Team.
- Proper archiving of contract documents in accordance with applicable process and procedures.
- Assist in the preparation of creation, copying, or compiling of documents for pre-bid and pre-construction meetings, as directed.
- Update, maintain and attach electronic files and plans for all invitations to bid and continue to track for the duration of the bid process.
- Prepare and distribute correspondence electronically to contractors and sub-contractors.
- Update and maintain the bid schedule calendar.
- Miscellaneous clerical work that includes making copies, scanning, filing, errands, etc.
- Assist the estimators to improve efficiency and quality of service.
- Set up and Maintain project bid files.
- 3-5 years progressive experience
- Recognized degree in business administration
- Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook for calendaring, IsqFT, Building Connect,
- Working knowledge of engineering and/or construction will be an asset.
- Strong working knowledge of construction contract legal principles, obligations and agreements.
- Methodical attention to detail, with exceptional organization and time management capabilities.
- Proven interpersonal skills including but not limited to the areas of; problem-solving, flexibility, long-term vision, initiative, decision making, communication, teamwork and leadership.
- Must be able to demonstrate a health and safety awareness.
- Proactive individual comfortable with verbal communication in a cross-cultural environment.
The Redland Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Status: Full Time